- 25 to 40 years old
- High School graduate
- At least 1 to 3 years verifiable working experience as Butcher/Meat Cutter/Deboner in NMIS accredited "AA" or "AAA" slaughter house/meat cutting plant/meat processing plant
- Must be fluent in written in oral and written English
- With valid passport (not less than 2 years valid)
All qualified applicants for the said Meat Cutter Jobs Canada may apply by emailing their resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org (please indicate the position applying for in the subject line) or submit them personally to the office of Staffhouse International Resources together with 2 sets of the following:
- Resume with detailed job description
- Diploma & TOR
- Employment & Training Certificates
- Two pieces 2x2 photo
For additional information or questions about the said meat cutter jobs Canada, please get in touch with Staffhouse International Resources by means of their telephone number or email address listed below.
NOTE: No placement or processing fee will be collected from applicants.
Staffhouse International Resources
Suite 402, Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund Inc. (PSMBFI) Bldg.
318 Boni Serrano Ave. cor. 1st Street
West Crame, San Juan
Telephone: (+63 2) 410.1234
Fax: (+63 2) 413.1818
Email Add: email@example.com
Web Add: www.staffhouse.com